If you book a party at WCSC, you and your guests must adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
Pool Party Rules:
- The member hosting the party MUST be on site for the duration of the party.
- Individual member’s parties have a 3 hour time limit-please leave your area when the time is up
- Your three hour window of time includes party set up and clean up time. Due to parties scheduled prior to your scheduled reservation time, you may not have time to set up before your party start time. Your area must be thoroughly cleaned and vacated at the end of your scheduled time in the event of a party scheduled immediately following your party. Party areas must be cleaned and all guests vacated from the pool by 9pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
- When your party party reservation period is over, you MUST vacate the party area to make room for the next party. Exception: if no party is booked after yours, you may remain in the party area for a fee of $25/hour. Check with the front desk for availability.
- Decorations may only be put up around your party area or within the Pavilion if renting the Pavilion.
- No confetti of any sort may be used.
- The member must make all guests aware of the rules.
- The area must be cleaned up and all trash needs to be placed in the trash bags, which will be provided when you enter for the party. Please place the filled trash bags and pizza boxes in the dumpster. The member will be assessed a clean-up fee of $50 if this is not complete.
- Maximum of 3 tables in the area selected if in a Grass Area Site.
- A list of all attendees must be given to the front desk prior to the start of the party. Guests will NOT be allowed to enter until the gate attendant has the list. Also, see information below about consent forms**.
- Children 3 and up AND potty trained (must meet both criteria) are allowed in the main pool; please remember this when planning a party.
- Swim diapers are the only kind of diapers allowed in the baby pool.
- All parties must be booked through email@example.com; confirmation via email will be sent to you upon booking the party. A party cannot be booked with the front desk.
- The dates and party areas are first-come, first-served basis.
- There is absolutely NO EATING on the decks of the pools.
- The member who booked the party is responsible for all guests attending.
- Please remember to notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you need to cancel your party.
- Party hosts must sign a Member Consent Form, and party guests must sign a Parent Consent Form – more information below**.
*Please remember: to ensure the safety of the members and guests, the rules need to be followed and explained to those attending the party. We recommend sending this link out to party guests if possible.
** Member and Parent Consent: If you are having a party, you must print and sign a Member Consent Form and have your adult guests and the parent/guardian of each child attending your party print and sign a Guest Form. Links to these forms will be provided in your party confirmation email. These online forms are required for all WCSC pool parties and will also be available at the front desk when you check in for your party.
After-hours parties are:
- $250.00 Party Fee to Waugh Chapel Swim Club
- $100 Administrative Fee paid to Ace (DRD Lifeguard Management)
- $25.00 Per Lifeguard Per Hour (number of Lifeguards depends on the number of guests you will have at your party) – paid to Ace (DRD Lifeguard Management)
Adult Beverages – Rules and Regulations
Due to current Anne Arundel County Liquor Board regulations, pool members and their guests are not permitted to bring beer, wine or alcohol onto the pool premises. The Member Handbook has been updated to reflect this change and is available for review on the Swim Club website.
If you need further assistance or have other questions about WCSC parties, please contact email@example.com.