Get your tickets today for the Annual Luau! Taking place this coming Saturday, July 13, the luau is the hottest ticket in town! Dinner is at 7pm. Everyone’s favorite Hula girl, “Malia,” will be back with her fellow dancers for an enchanting evening that will transport everyone to the beautiful island of Hawaii. The fire dancer will be back too! Show starts at 9:15pm.
Buy tickets separately for the Dinner & Show – children get special discounts depending on age.
Ages 9 & Up – $10
Ages 4-8 – $5
Ages 13 & Up – $10
Ages 4-12 – $5
Kids 3 & Under with parent – Free!
Costs in a coconut shell, for Dinner & Show Combo:
– Ages 13 & Up – $20
– Ages 4-12 – $15
– Ages 4-8 – $10
Tickets are available at the front desk or buy them online today!
The menu is amazing – check out all the delicious Hawaiian fare you can enjoy.
- Chicken Egg Rolls with Mango Sauce
- Kalua Pork with King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Passion/Guava Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- Pan Fried Noodles with Vegetables
- Coconut Rice
- Potato/Macaroni Salad
- Coconut Pudding White Cake
- Macadamia Nut Fudge Brownies