Click the appropriate link below to download and print the necessary form(s).
All forms are PDFs and require Acrobat Reader.
- The Pool does not have any available Permanent Memberships for sale. A limited number of annual memberships will be available to anyone (who hasn’t previously been an annual member) on the wait list at the beginning of the 2019 season. To be put in a wait list for an annual membership next year, email the Membership Director at email@example.com.* Annual memberships are offered on a first-come, first-served basis – there is already an existing wait list carried over from the 2018 season. Permanent memberships that become available for the pool to sell (due to forfeitures), or by members who seek the pool’s assistance in selling their membership, will ONLY be offered to annual membership holders.
* Please fill out the electronic wait list form and to find more information about annual memberships, please refer to the Membership page of the website. We must keep a date/time stamp on requests; therefore requests can no longer be made by phone or email; your understanding is appreciated. You can also contact WCSC’s Director of Membership Kathi Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information. Note: You may not get a response during regular business hours. Participation on the WCSC Board is voluntary; work for the pool is conducted in the Board members’ spare time as of them work full-time jobs during the week. Thank you for your patience.
Mail form(s) to:
Waugh Chapel Swim Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 212
Gambrills, MD 21054
Swim and Dive Team Registration
Announcements are made each spring as to the date for Swim and Dive registration. Typically it is around the first weekend of May.
These forms are required for all WCSC pool parties and will also be available at the front desk when you check in for your party.
Guest Passes/Day Care Providers/Extended Guest Passes
Daily fees for guest, swimming or not swimming (to be paid by member) will be:
- $8.00 per person – Monday through Friday ($5.00 after 5:00 pm)
- $10.00 per person – Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
- Free for Senior Citizens (62 or over) who do not use the pool or pool facilities (basketball/volleyball/tennis courts). Regular guest pass fees apply to senior citizens who use the pool or pool facilities.
- BEST DEAL! 10 pack of guest passes can be purchased for $65.00 – these passes can be used at any time, including special event days.
We are no longer enforcing a maximum number of times the same guest can enter the pool with a guest pass.
Licensed Day Care Providers: Members of the Club who are licensed day care providers will be allowed to bring non-member children as guest during the week. An extended guest pass must be applied for as above. The cost will be $20 per child, per week.
Extended Guest Passes (two weeks or more): For out-of-town guests, Grandparents, Grandkids, Niece’s/Nephew’s, etc… an Extended Guest pass may be requested by completing an application form one week in advance. The cost will be $20.00 per week; or you can use guest passes per visit as needed (if purchased in the books of 10, cost is only $6.50 per visit).
For members with non-member babysitters and nanny’s, an Extended Guess pass is required at the cost of $20 each week. Or you can pay a one-time fee of $125 for the full pool season.
Swim Test Requirements
All children 12 and under must take the swim test each pool season. To pass the swim test, the following requirements must be met:
- tread water for two (2) minutes, OR
- float for one minute and tread water for one minute
- swim the width of the diving well four (4) times without stopping