PARTY RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Book your birthday party or social event at the Waugh Chapel Swim Club! It’s the best deal around!
Party reservation includes your own party area with picnic tables and grills, access to our competition-size swimming pool with diving boards and an awesome slide for all guests, not to mention fun, fun, fun for everyone!!!
Reserving a party at WCSC is easy. With EZFacility, you can now check for availability and book your party online. Note: You must be a member of WCSC to book a party.
For additional assistance, you can watch our tutorial video on how to book your party.
How Do I Book a Party?
Booking a party with EZFacility’s Self-Service takes a few easy steps, but in the end, you’ll see that the new automated procedure is quick and easy. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Check your party date and area availability using the Self Service Portal.
- To check availability, click on “Book Calendar” on the left-side menu on your screen.
- Available dates and areas are shown – if it’s not there, it’s not available. If your desired date/time/area is available – you’re in luck! You may continue to Step 4.
- Request your date by submitting the Party Request Form.
- You will receive a timestamped email copy of your request.You will receive an email from WCSC with further instructions on how to confirm your party, usually within 48 hours. Click here for complete rules and regulations.
Party Rates and Information
We have up to FIVE different areas where you can host your party. We have three grassy areas, one area by the baby pool, and of course – the Esposito Pavilion.
When determining your guest list and how much it will cost, keep this in mind: While we need to know the total number of guests attending your party, including WCSC members, WCSC members will NOT be counted in calculating the price of your party.
- Party Space Reservation Fees are as follows:
- Pavilion Party Rental: $200 (Includes grill) – accommodates up to 50 guests.
- Party Areas 1-3 (grassy area) and Party Area 4 (near baby pool) Site Rental:
- *Up to 15 Party Guests: $50
- *16 to 30 Party Guests: $75
- *31 to 50 Party Guests: $125
- Large Parties of 51-75 must reserve no less than two party areas: $150
- Parties with more than 75 guests must reserve all three grassy party areas: $200
- The party time slots* are as follows:
- Weekends (Friday – Saturday):
- noon to 3pm
- 3pm to 6pm
- 6pm to 9pm (8:30pm on Sundays)
- Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday)
- 11:30am to 2:30pm
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm
- 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Weekends (Friday – Saturday):
After-hours parties are on Fridays and Saturdays only; hours are from 9pm – midnight. Only one one private party can be booked per date. You can use the pavilion if you wish or any of the grassy areas, your reservation covers the entire pool. To book an after-hours party, please contact email@example.com. Please include your name, membership number and the date you want to have your party. We will send you a form to fill out – all forms must be turned in three weeks prior to the party.
Rates are as follows:
- $250.00 Party Fee to Waugh Chapel Swim Club
- $100 Administrative Fee paid to Ace (DRD Lifeguard Management)
- $25.00 Per Lifeguard Per Hour (number of Lifeguards depends on the number of guests you will have at your party) – paid to Ace (DRD Lifeguard Management)
* WCSC has the authority to adjust party hours as needed on a case-by-case basis to accommodate party groups.