Waugh Chapel Swim Club isn’t just for swimming, there is always SOMETHING fun going on! Our socials are one of the reasons our pool’s memberships are the most sought-after in the county! Keep an eye on the pool calendar on the website, follow us on Facebook, download the app to see announcements and get notifications, or to receive our newsletter, you must be registered with your family in EZFacility. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Also watch for flyers and notices on the pool bulletin boards…don’t miss out, there are plenty of ways to find out what’s going on at the Waugh Chapel Swim Club!
For more information about WCSC Socials, contact email@example.com.
Check out just some of the fun social events that take place at WCSC!
- Ice Cream Social – Every pool season, we like to kick off the summer by serving a few scoops and your favorite toppings.
- Movie Nights! WCSC hosts a few, but a limited number of Movie Nights each summer. Free popcorn and snacks are always available for sale.
- Aqua Fitness – burn calories without swimming a single lap! A schedule will be posted at the beginning of the season. FREE! Non-members welcome, cost: $5 pp.
- Family Swim Nights! The pool stays open until 11pm on special nights – FREE!!
- Teen/Tween Nights – a special night just for ages 10-17
- Breakfast & Beach Balls – one morning each summer, we host a light fare breakfast and let the kids have a “ball” and toss in dozens of blow-up beach balls into the pool. Takes place before the pool opens.
- Hawaiian Luau – Everyone’s favorite event!
- Crab Feast – All-U-Can-Eat Crabs and Shrimp!
- Noodle Nights – Every Wednesday in August, kids can “noodle” around starting at 6pm.